Blood pressure can be defined as the blood force that is forwarding against the arteries walls. The systolic over the pressure that is diastolic are the general measurement that records blood pressure. As the heart beats it has been counted as the pressure that is systolic. Between the beats as the heart takes relaxation it has been counted as the pressure that is diastolic. On an usual manner the measurement before the other or one above are written, like the systolic measurement is written on top and the on the bottom the diastolic measurement has been written. 120/80 mmHg (millimeters of mercury) is a measurement of blood pressure.
Normal Blood Pressure: The blood pressure that is normal usually has been 120/80mmHg in cases of an adult who has reached his or her 18 years of age or older than that. In cases of Prehypertension it can be increased from 120 to 139 in systolic pressure and 80 to 89 in diastolic pressure. In cases when the two measurement of systolic and diastolic come down or expresses a change of state of distinguishing categories, usually the higher category has been used to assort the level of blood pressure. For instances, 160/80mmHg has been considered as hypertension stage two or the blood pressure that is high.
Some natural remedies for lowering the blood pressure
In order to control the problems of high blood pressure one seriously needs to change his or her lifestyle. Natural remedies also helps a lot to check blood pressure that is high. There are some recommended medications for this problem. But before trying anything one needs to consult doctor for this problem.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10):- the supplement of Coenzyme Q10 can help to get rid of the problem of blood pressure that is high. A research has been conducted on 83 people who has the problem of systolic hypertension. Coenzyme Q10 supplements has been given to them as 60mg for two times on daily basis. The effective result has been shown after the 12 long weeks. It has been seen that the systolic blood pressure that was high reduced in the Coq10-treated group to 17.8mmHg. After many researches like this it has been proven that in a respective manner Coenzyme Q10 importantly reduces both the systolic and the diastolic number.
- Garlic:- After a research on seven controlled randomized evidences of garlic supplements, of which three has showed an important decrease in the blood pressure that is systolic and other four has showed significant drop-off in the blood pressure measurement of diastolic. The patients who has mild blood pressure that is high in nature are given the medicine that contains garlic powder.
- Hawthorn:- Hawthorn is a herb that has been used by the herbal practitioners in the age old tradition for lowering the blood pressure that is high. Later on with the researches the effectivity of hawthorn herbs has been proved.
- Fish oil:- Fish oil also plays a significant role in lowering the blood pressure level that is high. The fish oil supplementations holds bothe the DHA (docohexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid). Dha helps in lowering the blood pressure level.
- Folic acid:- For the fabrication of the blood cells that are red, the Vitamin B present in Folate is very important. It also helps in reducing blood pressure.